Terracotta is a clay like material that has been used for tiles, roof and flower pots.
This article describe how to clean your terracotta floor tiles
Items you need:
Tile and Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline
We recommend the use of Tile & Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline. Tile & Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline facilities thorough, powerful and gentle removal of old floor care residues, polish films, wax and self-gloss layers, stubborn dirt, fat encrustations, yellowing and nicotine deposits. Soiling can be easily washed off with water.
How to Clean your Terracotta Tiles
1. Vacuum the area to be cleaned before mopping.
2. Tile & Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline diluted with water up to 1:10 and distribute with a scrubber or sponge.
3. Allow Tile & Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline to work in briefly.
4. Remove the dissolved residues with a scrubber and take up with a sponge, suction cleaner or wiping cloth.
5. Wash again thoroughly with lots of water.
Have fear of heights? Worried about safety issues.
Have no fear! Hi-Glitz Pte Ltd offers cleaning services in Singapore and will cheerfully assist to clean roofs.
If you would like to engage our services to clean your roof for your home, please contact us for a no-obligation quote.