To View Technical Data Sheet : 4250295101456.pdf
Hi-Glitz the only such store known to offer such a wide and comprehensive range of d-i-y easy to use and safe products to meet your cleaning needs. The unique products available are imported from Germany and are of a very high quality. These are customised and designed for cleaning, restoring, beautifying and protection for specific materials.
Effect of Drain Ex Gel:
Drain Ex Gel dissolves and breaks up even stubborn blockages such as oil and grease residues, food residues, hair, soap residues, cotton and many others in drains and pipes. The gel structure assures uniform distribution of the active substance in the pipe and drain. Drain Ex Gel acts by itself and removes unpleasant odours. Drain Ex Gel has no heat development during application, therefore gentle to plastic and metal pipes. Regular application in lower doses keeps drains free and prevents the formation of unpleasant smells and odours.
Application of Drain Ex Gel:
Drain Ex Gel may be used In kitchen and bathroom sinks, drains in showers and bathtubs, in the toilet and other drainage and pipe systems.
Direction of use for Drain Ex Gel:
Remove the standing water in case of a blocked drain. Pour 200 ml of Wepos Drain Ex Gel into the opening of the drain and allow it to work for 30 minutes. Rinse the drain thoroughly with warm water. In the event of very stubborn blockages, repeat the procedure with a higher dosage of Drain Ex Gel and increase the time allowed for the product to work in – overnight. For the preventive elimination of odours, pour 50 ml of Wepos Drain Ex Gel into the drain every week and allow to work-in overnight.
- Corrosive – Causes severe burns.
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water. Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.