Description of HG Water Repellent for Textiles:
Do you want to make synthetic textiles waterproof?HG water repellent for textiles has been specially developed to render wool, cotton, linen and all textiles mixes waterproof and dirt repellent.
Direction of use:
Operating instructions for the washing machine.
- The clothing to be treated must be clean and dry.
- Make sure that the washing machine is not completely full, because the laundry must be able to move freely in the drum.
- The washing machine soap dish must be completely free of detergent residues. So if necessary clean first. Detergent breaks down the effect of HG waterproof for 100% synthetic textiles.
- Choose the fur wash program (without prewash) or if the textile washing instructions recommend this, the delicate or wool wash program (without prewash). Do not add detergent or fabric softener. The temperature depends on the washing instructions of the textile, but may not exceed 40 degrees.
- Start the washing machine and after about 15 seconds add 100 ml of product for every kilo of textile to the running water through the soap dish. (Do not use the product in a wash ball.)
- Complete the washing program. The effect of this product is enhanced by heat. It is therefore preferable to iron the textile before it is completely dry or to dry the textile in a tumble dryer. However, first consult the washing instructions of the textile and whether this is permitted. Otherwise let it dry on a clothesline.