Leather Bag Cleaner Pack Cleaning Guide
Accidentally spilled coffee or wine on your bag? Your leather bag starting to show stains and looked rugged? Have no fear. Leather Bag Cleaner Pack allows you to clean your leather bag easily and with minimum effort on your part. At the end of the day, your leather bags will end up looking like new and smells good.
Some Common Do and Don’t for Cleaning Leather
Do not use water as much as possible, as this could stain the material. It also leave a weird smell.
If possible, do try using a steam cleaner.
Do apply cleaning products made with oils and waxes, like WEPOS Leather Cleaner – this cleans while also moisturizing the furniture, preventing it from drying out and cracking and protecting it from future dirt and stains
How to clean the exterior of your leather bag:
- Spray undiluted Leather Cleaner onto a soft-slightly moistened cloth or sponge.
- Wipe the surface to be treated using a circular motion.
- Take up dissolved dirt and subsequently wipe over again thoroughly with a dry cloth.
- Repeat the procedure again in case of particular stubborn soiling.
How to clean the interior of your leather bag:
- Blot off any liquids with an absorbable cloth.
- Spray stain remover onto the contaminated area, allow to work-in for 2 – 3 minutes and then take up the loosened stain with a clean cloth or absorbent paper.
- Then dab dry or blow it dry with hair dryer.
- In case of stubborn contamination, a soft brush may be used as assistance. Now brush the treated area.
- During drying, do not touch the treated spot.
- After drying, steam clean thoroughly.