Hi-Glitz the only such store known to offer such a wide and comprehensive range of d-i-y easy to use and safe products to meet your cleaning needs. The unique products available are imported from Germany and are of a very high quality. These are customised and designed for cleaning, restoring, beautifying and protection for specific materials
WHY DO WE NEED Patio Black Spot Removal treatment?
Black Spots grow on ALL types of expensive outdoor stone and artificial stone, including terraces, patios, pathways and garden stone ornaments and proper maintenance is necessary to prevent deterioration leading to damages.
Landscaping works are costly and no matter what stone or tile finishes are used infestation of black spots are inevitable. In fact in less than three years, after laying a flooring terrace or buying a stone ornament, Black Spots start growing like small ink like spots that continue growing month on month until they are covered by an infestation of Black Spots growing as spores until the stonework is all covered up and losing its beauty and instead creates a dangerous slippery floor
CAUSE OF BLACK SPORES
Spores come from leaves on trees, and are usually carried by the wind, landing in their millions, on the garden stonework every time it rains and the wind blows.
In the first twelve months, they bed themselves into the pores in the stone.
The first 12 – 18 month period sees the spores taking root and in the period of 18-24 months, they germinate rapidly growing down into and across the stone, having fed off the mineral in the stone. This can be iron (in sandstones) or calcite (in artificial stones).
Most people panic, and buy a hi-pressure washer to try removing the black spots but tests have shown that this hi-pressure washing cleans the surfaces only and instead makes the black spots appear more prominent. In fact, if the spots are on natural stone, the pressure washer can terminally damage the surface…..but the spots still remain.
Once the Black Spots have taken roots, they can’t be removed EXCEPT with the use of our Black Spot Remover System.
Black Spot Remover simplifies!
The spores grow into Black Spots and are like tiny sponges with a root that anchors them into the surface of the stone.
Simply buy and apply – spray on, saturate the surface – leave for two hours.
In this time the Spots absorb the product, it kills the root, and breaks them down, allowing them to be removed with a pressure washer, although, in reality, most disappear before the pressure washer I set up!!
THE RESULTS ARE ASTOUNDING!!
Using Black Spot Remover costs a fraction compared to replacement costs of the floor finishes and even monthly hi-pressure washing with the high wastage and cost of water and still not achieving the desired results. Costing about SGD$8.00 per sq.metre for the treatment, there is really no comparison in costs.
“The Return of the black spots”
It will however be absolutely necessary to maintain the flooring cleaned of the Black Spots every 12 months by simply using Black Spots PREVENTER to prevent the recurrence of Black Spots.
PREVENT SERIOUS ACCIDENTS
- Other products may remove the green slime and moss but no other products can remove the black spots
- Wet outdoor patios, walkways terraces and access steps are absolutely courting danger when slippery
- When wet, many garden patios, terraces and access steps are like death traps – wet and extremely slippery.
- Whilst other products are available to kill green algae, NONE will remove the Black Spots.
- In addition, there is no waiting; the Patio Black Spot Remover is virtually instant!
- Reinfestation of “Patio Black Spots” is about to begin again!
- The Patio Black Spot PREVENTER will Kill the spores BEFORE they become established and germinate into Black Spots!
- The bad news is that Singaporian conditions of warm and wet weather accelerate this process.
- The same rule applies to moss and green algae growth.
- Virtually Instant Results
- Completely removes Black Spots
- Completely Restores the original colour
- Makes the area look,”Like New” for a fraction of the cost.
- Works on both recently laid stone and ancient natural stone.
- A “One- Off” process…….providing you use the Preventer year on Year.
- Safe to use around the garden, adjacent to lawns or flower beds.
- Organically removes “Black Spots” and does not damage stone.
- Contains no acid or caustic.
- Indefinite shelf life.
- Made in the UK.
- Runner up in 2015 and 2016 Garden Retail Awards for “Best New Product” in the Garden Retail Section
The Patio Black Spot Preventer will also remove any green algae from your stone within 5 days of application , rendering it safe to walk on again, without the need to use a pressure washer and damage the stone.
If you feel your terrace could do with a pre – clean because it is dirty ,we also offer a ‘refresh service’ , followed by application of the Patio Black Spot “PREVENTER”, which will return the Stone to the same condition as after Patio Black Spot Removal treatment was carried out at your property.
The Patio Black Spot Removal System was developed and is manufactured in the UK. We currently sell throughout Europe and have recently set up a manufacturing plant in Sydney. The System has been put forward for a number of Gardening Awards in the UK.
The process will not just remove the “Black Spots”, it will completely restore the colour, revealing the beautiful colours of pool surround stonework. On the screeded area, you can see from the sample that, not only will it bring the original colour back to the surface, it will cut down on frequent future pressure washing, which damages the surface. The result on both areas is ease of maintenance and an extended life for both areas.
UNIT PACK SIZE
RETAIL SELLING PRICE
SGD PER BOTTLE
SQMETRE COVERAGE PER LIT
|2 Litre bottle||SGD104.00
|4 Litre bottle||SGD193.00
Coverage: 5.00 sq metres per Litre
PATIO BLACK SPOT REMOVER to remove stubborn black spots, green slime, algae From Natural Stone, Indian sandstone, York stone and Limestone, artificial stones, terra cotta and clay roof tiles
Photos of completed jobs by Patio Black Spot Remover
SOMERSET BLUE LIAS STONE
INDIAN SAND STONE
An insight into using the Patio Black Spot Removal Company’s unique Patio Black Spot Remover and services.