Love BBQs? So do we, especially with pals.
The problem is cleaning the BBQ surfaces, especially home pits, is very troublesome and greasy affair. The fat from the food drips onto the BBQ pit, making it very oily and difficult to clean. Add burned on food and charcoal soot to the mix, and you have a nightmare item for cleaning.
Have no fear! Our quick guide to cleaning BBQ pits is a relatively painless affair.
Things you need
Oven, Grill and BBQ Cleaner
How to Clean your BBQ pit
1. Ensure that the BBQ pit has cooled down!
2. Spray Oven, Grill & BBQ Cleaner evenly onto the dirty surface and allow to react for 3 – 5 minutes according to the degree of contamination.
3. Remove the residues with a sponge, cloth or paper towel.
4. Wipe over again with clear water and rub dry with a clean cloth.
5. Repeat the process in case of stubborn residues or increase the working-in time.
Now's that easy. All grease, encrustation and baked on food are gone. 🙂