Laminate flooring (also called floating wood tile in the United States) is a multi-layer synthetic flooring product fused together with a lamination process. Laminate flooring simulates wood or sometimes stone with a photographic applique layer under a clear protective layer. The inner core layer is usually composed of melamine resin and fiber board materials.
Laminate floor can look like wood, tile or stone and some styles are even water resistant. The above picture illustrates a very realistic wood laminate flooring.
This article describe how to protect your Laminate Flooring.
What materials you need:
Laminate Floor Cleaner
We recommends the use of Laminate Floor Cleaner. Laminate Floor Cleaner easily removes dirt, traces of wear, heel marks and rubber abrasion as well as greasy and oily soiling. Laminate Floor Cleaner also freshens up flooring and maintains the natural appearance of the laminate.
How to Clean your Laminate Floor
1. First vacuum your floor to remove loose dirt.
2. Add 25 ml of Laminate Floor Cleaner to a bucket of lukewarm water and mix well.
3. Mop the floor and allow to dry using the mixture.
4. Subsequent wiping is not necessary.
5. In cases of stubborn soiling, increase the amount used, then wipe over again with a slightly damp cloth using clear water.
Needs help? Ask our friendly staff for our floor cleaning services.
We clean and polish the floor for you at very attractive rates.
Please click here for more information about our cleaning services.