Travertine is a type of limestone that has had additional heat and pressure applied to it by the earth's crust. It is formed by minerals dissolved in ground water, which are then deposited on the earth's surface by rivers, natural springs, or geysers.
Travertine is one of several natural stones that are used for paving patios and garden paths and are often found outdoors.
What you need to clean travertine.
Grease, Wax and Dirt Remover
How to clean your travertine tiles like a Pro
1. Add 200 ml of Grease, Wax & Dirt Remover to a bucket of warm water.
2. Apply with floor wiper or cloth.
3. Then refinish with scrubber, brush or sponge and remove dissolved dirt.
4. Then wash with clean water.
5. May also be used undiluted in the case higher level soiling.
Need some help?
Hi-Glitz Pte Ltd offers cleaning services for all types of floor within Singapore.
Our rates are competitive and we have over 15 years in the cleaning industry, where we served home owners, estate management companies and commercial enterprises.
Please click here for more information about our cleaning services.