Your washing machine could use a little bit of love every now and then. After all week after week, it cleans your clothes for you.
Products you need
Acrylic Cleaner effectively and gently removes dirt, for instance rings in the bathtub, lime deposits, oil, soap, shower gel and bath oil residue, fingerprints and traces of wear. Treated acrylic surfaces gleam and are hygienic, dirt-resistant and easier to clean.
Descaler is a highly effective concentrate for quick and easy removal of limescale from household appliances. When used regularly, Descaler guarantees longer life of the appliances, energy savings
How to clean the exterior surface of your washing machine
1. Spray undiluted Acrylic Cleaner on the surface and let it sit for 1-2 minutes.
2. Then wipe quickly with a damp cloth and rinse with warm water.
3. For stubborn deposits, rub with a cloth or sponge and rinse with water.
How to clean the interior surface of your washing machine
1. Add 250 ml (1/4 bottle) of Descaler for one washing machine filling of water.
2. Heat up to 40°C and allow to work in for an hour.
3. Then switch on the main washing programme and let machine program run through, including rinsing.