Fridge Hygiene Cleaner cleans and disinfects. Fridge Hygiene Cleaner also removes food residues, dirt, grease deposits and signs of wear. In addition, Fridge Hygiene Cleaner prevents foodstuffs from perishing and ensures hygienic cleanliness. Fridge Hygiene Cleaner may be used for all refrigerators and freezers. Also for microwave ovens and other areas which come into contact with foodstuffs.
To clean your refrigerator / fridge / freezer
We recommend the use of Fridge Hygiene Cleaner. Fridge Hygiene Cleaner removes food residue, dirt, grease deposits and traces of wear. Fridge Hygiene Cleaner also keeps foods from spoiling and provides a hygienic level of cleanliness.
1. Open the fridge door. 2. Take out all the food from the fridge. 3. If there are removable compartments, take them out and clean them separately. For most of these compartments, usually warm water and Fridge Hygiene Cleaner should keep them clean. 4. For the insides of the fridge, spray the Fridge Hygiene Cleaner, and wipe it with a soft sponge or cloth. 5. Put all the removable compartments back. 6. Put all the food back neatly. 7. Close the fridge door.
Kitchen Degreaser easily removes all types of household grease, including grease films, greasy deposits, burnt-on stains and even stubborn encrusted dirt. Kitchen Degreaser has a powerful immediate effect, for hygienic and food-safe cleaning.Top degreasing power.
We recommend usingKitchen Degreaser for cleaning your extractor hood. Kitchen Degreaser removes all types of grease in the household. Easily removes grease films and greasy deposits. Burnt-on and even stubborn encrustations are dissolved. With intensive immediate action, cleans hygienically and safely around foods.
Steps to Clean your Extractor Hood
1. Ensure that your extractor hood is switched off and is not hot. 2. Remove your extractor hood filter. Usually, when you purchase the extractor hood, there will be instructions on how to do this. Alternatively, you may want to check up the information online from the manufacturer website. 3. Spray the exterior and interior of the extractor hood with Kitchen Degreaser, and wipe it down to give it a clean cloth or soft sponge. 4. Check if your extractor hood uses carbon or paper filters. This means that you may purchase a new filter from your local supermarket and toss the dirty carbon or paper filters away. You may need to cut the paper filter down to size. 5. If your extractor hood uses a metal filter, you need to clean it using Kitchen Degreaser and warm water. A rub down with an old toothbrush is recommended to remove the grease. 6. Reassemble the filter hood.
Agglomerated marble is formed of marble or stone chips and dust. The binder can be epoxy or other resins.
While agglomerated marble tiles are very beautiful, using the wrong cleaning chemical can make the surface dull, look scratched all over, and possibly fade in colour. It may even go white.
In extreme cases, the wrong chemicals may result in cleaning marks (circular wiping or mop marks) are often obvious and can be seen across adjacent tiles. This is because agglomerated marble is very a sensitive tile.
This article will guide you to cleaning and maintaining your Agglomerated Marble so that it will be in optimal condition and last longer.
Products you will need:
Marble and Stone Wash and Shine
Marble and Stone Wash and Shine is a concentrate for regular everyday care. With regular use of Marble and Stone Wash and Shine, the penetration of dirt into the surface is reduced, and the appearance of the coating is improved. The surface is more beautiful, the colour and structure enhanced. Shines without polishing. For all marble and stone surfaces. For flooring, window sills, wall coverings and kitchen worktops.
Marble and Stone Neutral Cleaner
Marble and Stone Neutral Cleaner cleans and cares in one single step. It removes dirt and contamination when wiping. Marble and Stone Neutral Cleaner also refreshes the colours and forms a dirt-repellent film. Contains no wax and doesn’t make the floor slippery. Pleasant fresh scent. For glazed and unglazed floor tiles.
How to clean your Agglomerated Marble Floor
1. First sweep the floor to remove loose dirt.
2. Put 25 ml of Marble and Stone Wash and Shine into one bucket (5l) of warm water and mix well.
3. Mop the floor.
4. Rinse the mop frequently in a separate bucket of clean water.
5. Do not rinse the surface, but leave to dry naturally.
How to clean your Agglomerated Marble Countertop
1. Put 25 ml of Marble and Stone Wash and Shine into one bucket (5l) of warm water and mix well.
2. Using a cloth, wipe the countertop with the mixture.
3. Rinse the cloth frequently in a separate bucket of clean water.
4. Do not rinse the surface, but leave to dry naturally.
How to Polish your Agglomerated Marble
To polish your Agglomerated Marble, we recommends the use of Marble Polish.
Marble Polish gives matte and dull coverings a fresh appearance and also protects new coverings against watery stains and dirt. Regular application of Marble Polish diminishes the signs of use and run marks. Marble Polish makes it easy to polish and creates a brilliant gloss. In addition, slight scratches are evened out.
Granite and Marble Impregnation is a ready-to-use special impregnation that protects against oil, grease and water marks. It also helps to block dirt, moisture, paint, oil and grease, and makes cleaning easier. In the event of a spill, any staining liquids can be wiped off easily before they penetrate the surface. Finally, it protects grout against water and oil-based marks.
1. Ensure that the base is clean, dry and absorbent before the treatment.
2. Apply the undiluted product liberally, in an even layer – according to how absorbent the base is – using a soft brush or plastic roller.
3. A second application will make it more effective, but only apply as much as the base can absorb.
4. Let it sit for about 1 hour, then use a dry, absorbent cloth to wipe away any impregnation that did not soak in. Do not leave any streaks.
5. The drying time is 3 to 4 hours; do not step on the treated surface during this time.
6. The impregnation will take full effect after 24 hours
Hi-Glitz also provide professional service in cleaning, maintenance and restoration of marble surfaces.
We have more than 15 years experience and is one of the few experts in Singapore that specialises in Marble surfaces.
We were pleasantly surprised to received an email completed with pictures from a satisfied customer, Mr Tan Tai Seng. We thought it is so good, that we want to share with our readers, so we contact him and get his permission to share his story on our blog. The email was reproduced below, and only simple typesetting was done.
We’ve been in our home for close to 11 years. We bought the house new, from HDB, and didn’t have the budget for expensive flooring in the kitchen, like wood or marble tiles. So the best we could do was to get vinyl. I really liked the checkerboard floor design in the beginning, especially the black and white pattern that reminds me of my favourite game of chess. My wife and I met in a chess competition in Singapore, but I digress.
However, I was sad to note that over the years it got harder and harder to keep it clean. Yes, I do the vacuuming, mopping, cooking and washing dishes at home, while my wife does the laundry and ironing of clothes. We agreed to share the housework equally. I was saddened to note that the dirt was really ground into the vinyl tiles, and no matter how hard I scrubbed, there is a layer of stubborn grease and dirt that stick to the top of the vinyl, and won’t go away. I have to say, I vacuumed and mopped the floor every week, but this does not help.
I thought I need to re-tile the floors. The quote for re-tiling was a staggering $11,000. Also, my family and I needs a place to stay while the renovation was in progress.
So I explained my problem to my colleagues at work, and ask if anyone of them could rent us a room for two weeks while our home was undergoing refitting. One of my colleagues told me about something that she used on her vinyl floors and she swore how effective it was. She even offered to buy one bottle for me to try. With nothing to lose, I tried it out on the tile above and was surprised at how easily it removed the grease and dirt!
Want to know what it is? Here’s the secret! It’s PVC Floor Cleaner!! You know, what is the irony? The joke is that the cleaner cover has the same checkerbox design on it as my home!
PVC Floor Cleaner
PVC Floor Cleaner is a concentrate that cleans and cares for resilient floor coverings of plastic, PVC, CV, polyolefin and rubber. Easily removes dirt, old layers of care products and skid marks. Refreshes the coating and maintains the appearance of PVC.
How we clean our floor
How astonishing is that?!! Anyway, back to the floor – all we did was to
1. Add the about 200ml of the PVC Floor Cleaner onto a pail of water.
2. Then we wipe up the floor using the solution and let the situation sit for a while.
3. Then finish with scrubbing brush and remove dissolved dirt.
4. Wash off with clean water.
To our astonishment and delight, the piled-on dirt come out quickly and effectively!
Veni, Vidi, Vici! It’s like a brand new floor again! We actually did this a few months ago and it still looks great. Therefore, you wouldn’t have to do this every time you mop, only every now and again if you see a build-up of dirt.
Words can’t describe how happy I am with my floor now! I thought I need to replace the floor and find somewhere to stay temporary while the renovators are replacing the tiles, but now I need not pay for these expenses. Yay!
Is your kitchen basins and sinks or shower overflown? Are the pipes blocked with oil and grease residues, food, hair, soap scum, cotton wool etc?
Worrying about expensive plumber fees?
Have no fear, this article describe how you can will unblock your pipes quickly and effectively. Now there is no need to worry about expensive plumbing fees.
How to unblock wash basins and kitchen sinks
Place the plunger over the drain.
Plunge up and down several times in quick succession.
How to Maintain your wash basins and kitchen sinks
We recommend the use of Drain Ex Granulates.
Drain-Ex Granules loosen and dissolve even persistent blockages such as oil and grease residues, food, hair, soap scum, cotton wool, etc. in the kitchen and bathroom in basins and sinks, drains in the bath and shower, in the toilet and other drainage and piping systems. Self-acting and extremely fast. Even frozen drains are de-iced.
Using Drain Ex Granulates
1. Fill one half of the sealing cap with liquid and pour it into the sink, followed by one cup of cold water.
2. Let liquid act for 30 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with cold water
Windows are the most overlooked place for cleaning. Most people vacuum and mop the floor regularly, but how many people clean windows regularly?
Method 1: Spray and clean
Products you need:
Glass and Mirror Spray Cleaner
A spray cleaner for glass and mirrors which gives a streak-free and smear-free sparkling clean finish. Glass and Mirror Spray Cleaner has high degreasing and de-soiling power. dries quickly and prevents rapid re-soiling with its anti-soiling effect.
Cleaning your windows
This method is easier for most people, and it is very convenient if you use the Glass & Mirror Spray Cleaner.
1. First wipe glass to clear heavy dirt.
2. Spray on glass surface and polish off with a squeegee.
Method 2: Clean and Maintain Streak Free Finishes
What you need
Professional Glass Cleaner
Professional Glass Cleaner is a concentrate for streak-free and smear-free cleaning with high degreasing and de-soiling power. Dries quickly. Professional Glass Cleaner prevents rapid re-soiling with its anti-soiling effect. For cleaning glass, frames and car windows. Creates an anti-misting effect on mirrors and lenses. Also suitable for conservatories.
How to Clean your Car Windows
We recommend the use of Professional Glass Cleaner for your car windows.
Professional Glass Cleaner allows streak-free cleaning with the high capacity of dissolving grease and dirt. It also removes stubborn dirt, such as grease film, skin oils, emissions, nicotine deposits and fly dirt. As well, it prevents quick re-soiling due to anti-soiling effect. Finally, the Professional Glass Cleaner produces an anti-condensation effect on mirrors and spectacles.
1. Add 100 mL of Professional Glass Cleaner to a bucket of warm water.
2. Wash surface off with cloths, sponge or window wiper.
3. Then polish with a dry cloth or shammy.
We offers professional cleaner for your home, including window cleaning and exterior facade cleaning (including the outside of your windows).
Aluminium Basins are very pleasing to the eye. However, over time, many homeowners will note a built up of grease, wax and powdery substance on the basin surface.
This article shares with you how you may clean the Aluminum Basin.
What you need
Grease, Wax and Dirt Remover
Grease, Wax and Dirt Remover
Grease, Wax and Dirt Remover is a concentrate for the easy removal of dirt, old layers of care products, wax and polish residues, skid marks, nicotine deposits and greasy and oily contamination and building dirt. Grease, Wax and Dirt Remover may be used for interior and exterior use on stone, tiles and ceramic, plastic and metal. Also for furniture and cars. Ideal for basic cleaning before applying protection and care products.
The problem is cleaning the BBQ surfaces, especially home pits, is very troublesome and greasy affair. The fat from the food drips onto the BBQ pit, making it very oily and difficult to clean. Add burned on food and charcoal soot to the mix, and you have a nightmare item for cleaning.
Have no fear! Our quick guide to cleaning BBQ pits is a relatively painless affair.
Things you need
Oven, Grill and BBQ Cleaner
Oven, Grill and BBQ Cleaner
Oven, Grill and BBQ Cleaner quickly and reliably removes even stubborn and burnt-on remains, grease and residues from frying and oily stains. Oven, Grill and BBQ Cleaner also works powerfully on vertical surfaces thanks to its gel structure. Oven, Grill and BBQ Cleaner may be used for all ovens, fan assisted ovens, fitted ovens, baking sheets, oven-proof dishes, pans, pots, grills and viewing panels.
1. Ensure that the BBQ pit has cooled down! 2. Spray Oven, Grill & BBQ Cleaner evenly onto the dirty surface and allow to react for 3 – 5 minutes according to the degree of contamination. 3. Remove the residues with a sponge, cloth or paper towel. 4. Wipe over again with clear water and rub dry with a clean cloth. 5. Repeat the process in case of stubborn residues or increase the working-in time.
Now's that easy. All grease, encrustation and baked on food are gone. 🙂
Your washing machine could use a little bit of love every now and then. After all week after week, it cleans your clothes for you.
Products you need
Acrylic Cleaner gently and effectively removes dirt from all acrylic and plastic surfaces in sanitary and wet rooms, bathroom, shower and toilet. Acrylic surfaces treated by Acrylic Cleaner become hygienically clean, dirt-repellent and easier to clean. Acrylic Cleaner is antistatic, with drip-off effect. For brightly coloured and shining acrylic surfaces.
Descaler is a highly effective concentrate for quick and easy removal of limescale from household appliances. When used regularly, Descaler guarantees longer life of the appliances, energy savings, and, for example in the preparation of drinks, consistent quality of taste. Also for espresso and coffee pad machines
We recommend the use of Descaler for interior of washing machine, and the use of Acrylic Cleaner for most types of washing machine.
Acrylic Cleaner effectively and gently removes dirt, for instance rings in the bathtub, lime deposits, oil, soap, shower gel and bath oil residue, fingerprints and traces of wear. Treated acrylic surfaces gleam and are hygienic, dirt-resistant and easier to clean.
Descaler is a highly effective concentrate for quick and easy removal of limescale from household appliances. When used regularly, Descaler guarantees longer life of the appliances, energy savings
How to clean the exterior surface of your washing machine
1. Spray undiluted Acrylic Cleaner on the surface and let it sit for 1-2 minutes. 2. Then wipe quickly with a damp cloth and rinse with warm water. 3. For stubborn deposits, rub with a cloth or sponge and rinse with water.
How to clean the interior surface of your washing machine
1. Add 250 ml (1/4 bottle) of Descaler for one washing machine filling of water. 2. Heat up to 40°C and allow to work in for an hour. 3. Then switch on the main washing programme and let machine program run through, including rinsing.
Grout is the mortar that is used to fix tiles to walls, floors, and even worktops. Grout are usually white in colour. In HDB homes, it grout is present as the space between tiles.
Even if you’re diligent about cleaning the wall or floor tiles, you’ll undoubtedly find residual dirt clings to the grout in between.
If left uncleaned for a long period of time, you might even see unhealthy black mould growing on grout. Why? Because grout is a porous material and tiles are commonly found in rooms that are moist – namely kitchens and bathrooms. These are exactly the conditions that fungus, or mould, love.
To clean grout between the walls, we recommend the use of Grout Cleaner. Grout Cleaner is specially formulated to remove grease, dirt, cleaning residues and stubborn deposits from the space between tiles.
Grout Cleaner removes grease, dirt, residues of care products and stubborn deposits. For the cleaning of grout of wall and floor tiles indoors and outdoors. For ceramic and natural stone tile grouting.
How to Clean the Grout
1. Before use, test the surface compatibility on an inconspicuous place to ensure there is no change in colour.
2. Dry the surface to be treated.
3. Saturate the surface with an even spraying action.
4. Allow to work in for 1-2 minutes.
5. Scrub sprayed grouting joints with a soft brush.
6. Rinse out the brush often with clear water and remove the dirt film.
How to Get Rid of Moulds in the Grout.
If you have not cleaned your bathroom for a long time, it is possible for mould to grow on the grout.
To get rid of mould, we recommend the following products:
Mould Remover Chlorine Free
Mould Remover Chlorine Free easily removes mould, fungal infestation and mould stains. Is chlorine free and odourless, therefore particularly suitable for bedrooms and children’s rooms. Disinfects and protects.
1. Spray the Mould Remover evenly on affected surfaces, so that a covering film results.
2. Allow to work in for 30 – 60 minutes. In the case of more severe infestation, allow even longer to work in, if possible overnight.
3. Then remove residues with a soft brush or sponge and thoroughly wipe off with a moist cloth or sponge.
We offer cleaning services that will clear the grouts between floors and wall tiles.
Experience the differences in clarity when it is cleaned by our professional experts.