Mould is a type of fungal growth that thrives in hot and wet environments. It is identified by a greenish to black colour growth on the walls or ceilings.
In Singapore, they are often found in the bathroom or the bathroom ceilings or clinging to pipes, or in the grouts of tiles and behind the wash basins, and are pretty common due to the hot and humid weather.
It is important to get rid of Mould quickly because mould has been known to cause some health problems, including respiratory problems, dizziness, headaches, etc.
This article offers a quick DIY for those who which to get rid of Mould quickly and effectively.
To get rid of mould:
Mould Remover Chlorine Free
Mould Remover Chlorine Free easily removes mould, fungal infestation and mould stains. Is chlorine free and odourless, therefore particularly suitable for bedrooms and children’s rooms. Disinfects and protects.
How to get rid of mould
1. Spray Mould Remover Chlorine Free evenly on affected surfaces, so that a covering film results.
2. Allow to work in for 30 – 60 minutes. In the case of more severe infestation, allow even longer to work in, if possible overnight.
3. Then remove residues with a soft brush or sponge and thoroughly wipe off with a moist cloth or sponge.
Hi-Glitz Pte Ltd offers a mould removal service that effectively get rid of mould, even black mould infestations, and prevent them from coming back.
For more information or to contact us for a no-obligation quote, please click here.